IE shield is an Ethernet Shield instantly enables internet connectivity for Arduino projects with ethernet controller ENC28J60. Just stack it onto an Arduino to create your own networked devices. Easily check connection status with on board indicator lights. Extend your design further with many Electronic / Sensor brick interface and an TF card socket.
This Ethernet shield support the POE function, you can use use the twisted-pair to power it and the Arduino board below, instead using the USB prower or external power jack supply. If your router or moden don't support POE, then you can use the injector cable to mix the signale and power for POE supply.
- IEEE 802.3 compatible
- Supports POE*
- Integrated MAC and 10BASE-T PHY
- Receiver and collision squelch circuit
- Supports one 10BASE-T port with automatic polarity detection and correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Programmable automatic retransmit on collision
- Programmable padding and CRC generation
- Programmable automatic rejection of erroneous packets
- Two programmable LED outputs for LINK, TX, RX, collision and full/half-duplex status
- Supports Micro-SD card with SPI operation
- Much analog and digital interfaces breakout include AD/DA/PWM/UART/IIC/GPIO
Please visit Itead's wiki page for more info about this product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.