IIC LCD Backpack
This is a new IIC LCD backpack which supports Gadgeteer interface (IDC10). It allows gadgeteer user to play with LCD160X.
The IIC LCD Backpack is a small PCB that can be soldered to the back of an LCD so that you may control it over an I2C bus.The I2C Backpack is based on the PCA8574.By using this product you could reduced the number of pins (only 2 pins are needed for i2c) while still making it easy to interface with the LCDs. It's compatible with several kinds of LCDs, such as LCD1601,LCD1602,LCD1604 and LCD2004.
For advanced users, this backpack can also be used for general purpose I/O expansion.The devices consist of an 8-bit quasi-bidirectional port and an I2C-bus interface.Last update: V1.2:
- IIC connector: VCC, GND, SCL, SDA
- I2C Address: 0x20-0x27(0x20 default)
- Adjustable contrast
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Interface: IIC/TWIx1,Gadgeteer interface x2
- 8-bit quasi-bidirectional port
- LCDs supported: LCD1601,LCD1602,LCD1604,LCD2004
- Size:40x20x10mm, 58x20x10mm(2.28x1.18x0.39")
- Product wiki (wtith LCD)
- Arduino sample code
- Arduino Library
- PCA8574 datasheet
- I2C LCD Backpack schematic
- IIC LCD Backpack x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.