The Humble PI is a full size electronics prototyping board for the popular Raspberry Pi minicomputer. The main specifications are:
- GPIO header is broken out to twin row pads (convenient and fast access for more than single wire hookups)
- Construction is very easy (suitable even for children with basic soldering skills)
- Optional voltage regulator kit (for when you want to use power other than the Pi power)
- Pick up points for the Pi 3.3v and 5v supply (flexible options for powering your project)
- Centre power rails (perfect for powering IC's and it eliminates lots of wiring)
- 2.54mm holes arranged in 3's (a seriously convenient layout)
- Featured in popular publications (good base of knowledge around the board, such as Everyday Practical Electronic's series of projects)
- Available worldwide (many people now stock the board)
- Gold plated finish (Protection against oxidization means your device will outlast normal solder finished boards)
- Comes as a complete "self solder" kit of parts
- Complete with supporting standoff
- Made in the UK
- 84.6mm x 55.5mm x 11.5mm (14.9 with optional DC jack)
If you need to ask questions, please do on the forum at Openmicros.org.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.