Hobby Motor and Encoder Kit
This is the Hobby Motor and Encoder Kit from DAGU, an inexpensive and reliable set of add-ons for your next robotic project. Inside this kit are three pairs of items: wheels, gearmotors, and wheel encoders (including everything you need to hook them up). The Hobby Motor and Encoder Kit is perfect for providing beginners with a cheap and easy to use setup or if you just need a few extra parts.
The off set gear motors included with this kit require a voltage of 3-6V with a no load current of 200mA and possess a stall current of 3A@6V (1.5A@3V), a gearbox ratio of 48:1, and a wheel speed of 65RPm at 3V unloaded. Each wheel encoder in this kit requires a supply voltage of 3-24V, a supply current of 4mA, consists of two neodymium 8-pole magnets with rubber hubs, and two hall-effect sensors terminated with 150mm cables and 3-pin female servo headers.
- 2x DG02S Mini DC Gear Motor
- 2x Wheel - 65mm
- 1x Wheel Encoder Kit (Set of 2)
- Gear Motor
- Voltage: 3V – 6V
- No Load Current: 200mA
- Stall Current: 3A @ 6V (1.5A @ 3V)
- Gearbox Ratio: 48:1
- Wheel Speed: 65rpm @ 3V unloaded (Recommended)
- Wheel Encoder
- Voltage: 3V – 24V with reverse polarity protection
- Encoder Type: 8-pole neodymium magnet and hall-effect sensor
- Encoder Output: Open drain with short circuit protection
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.