This Hardware Development Kit (HDK) for Arduino Uno is the easiest way to get started designing projects for the Arduino Uno.
The included instructions give you the diagrams of common circuits like a voltage regulator, oscillator, reset circuit and more, dramatically shortening the design process.
Included in the kit are commonly used components (in sufficient quantity) like the ATMEL Atmega328p, 16M crystals, a range of resistors and switches (see below for the complete list.)
All the parts are DIP or through hole, so no SMD soldering is required!
- Most commonly-used components
- Available for individual purchase
- Includes DIP Atmega328p with Arduino Uno Bootloader
- IC Pinout configuration diagram
- Modular circuits breakdown, e.g. UART, Power, Microcontroller
- Commonly-used circuits instructions
- IC Pin configuration diagram
- $10 Fusion coupon ×1
- Protoboards ×2
- ATMEGA328P-PU ×2
- ATMEGA16U2-MU ×2
- Crystal 16MHz ×5
- USB connector ×3
- Ethernet RJ45 connector ×2
- JST 2.0 connector ×2
- DIP DC Power Jack ×2
- Colourful LED ×24
- PMIC Vin 30V Vout 3.3V ×3
- PMIC Vin 25V Vout 5V ×3
- DIP Resistor 1K ×20
- DIP Resistor 10K ×10
- DIP CAP Ceramic 22pF ×10
- DIP CAP Ceramic 100nF ×20
- DIP CAP Aluminum 47uF-16V ×6
- Male header(3p/14p/40p) ×13
- Female header ×12
- IC Socket ×3
- Button ×8
- Jumper Wires ×25
- Rivet ×10
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.