Hakko FR-300 Desoldering Tool with Carrying Case
This compact, hand-held desoldering tool from Hakko makes it easy to remove through-hole components from a PCB. The tool has several features that make it a great addition to soldering stations or workbenches, including a quick-change nozzle system, temperature control built into the handle, an integrated power switch to turn the tool off when not in use, and a 6 ft power cord to provide extra reach. This item includes a carrying case along with several maintenance accessories. Additional nozzles are available directly from Hakko.
A printed instruction manual is included with this item and is also available as a downloadable PDF (3MB pdf).
Hakko FR-300 Desoldering Tool with Carrying Case packaging.
- Easy-to-clean solder recovery chamber minimizes maintenance and reduces waste
- Fast release tool for the quick-change nozzle system
- Closed-loop integrated heating system
- Adjustable temperature control built into the handle
- Includes storage case and maintenance accessories
- 140 W 120 V
- Ceramic heating element
- 14 W motor output
- 350 °C to 500 °C (660 °F to 930 °F) adjustable temperature
- Meets or exceeds IPC J-STD-001 temperature stability and accuracy
- Less than 2 Ω tip-to-ground resistance
- Less than 2 mV tip-to-ground potential
- Single-cylinder diaphragm pump vacuum source
- 81 kPa (610 mmHg / 24″ HG) vacuum pressure
- 0.52 kg weight without case or cord
- 1.8 m (6 ft) cord length
- N50 series nozzles (includes 1 N50-04 (ø1.0mm) standard)
- MET Laboratories NRTL safety approval
Hakko FR-300 Desoldering Tool with Carrying Case with included parts.
- FR300-05 desoldering tool
- C5000 tool case
- C5003 iron holder (simple)
- B5015 quick-change nozzle tool
- B5017 filter pipe (installed)
- B5016 aluminum pre-filter (1 installed / 1 replacement)
- A1033 ceramic filter (1 installed / 1 replacement)
- B1087 cleaning pin for ø1.0 mm nozzles
- B1085 cleaning pin for heating element
- N50-04 ø1.0 mm desoldering nozzle (installed)
Note: This product is Hakko item number FR300-05/P.
Note: This desoldering tool is not a toy. The desoldering tip becomes very hot during use. Children should only use this with appropriate supervision and protection, such as safety glasses.
- Hakko FR300-05/P instruction manual (3MB pdf)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.