The Hakko FA-400 is a benchtop smoke absorber (also known as a fume extractor) for removing smoke generated by soldering. It has an easily-replaceable activated-carbon filter and a sturdy ESD-safe housing that can be oriented horizontally or vertically.
- Can be used vertically (upright) or horizontally/low profile (lying down)
- Standard activated carbon filter (Hakko item number: A1001) and is easy to replace
- Made of non-sloughing static-dissipative conductive material
- ESD-safe by design
Hakko FA-400 dimension diagram.
- Power consumption: 15 W
- Airflow without filter: vertical position (1.1 m³/min) 38.8 CFM; horizontal position (0.5 m³/min) 17.7 CFM
- Outer dimensions: 169 mm (W) × 213 mm (H) × 112.5 mm (D) mm
- Weight: 910 g (2.0 lbs.)
- One activated-carbon filter included
- Filter size: 130 mm × 130 mm × 10 mm
- Activated-carbon amount: 12 g (0.03 lb.)
- Maximum absorbing weight of noxious components per filter: 4 g (0.01 lb.)
- MET laboratories approved
Note: This product is Hakko item number FA400-04.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.