The Sound Recorder is base on APR9600, which offers true single-chip voice recording, no-volatile storage, and playback capability for 32 to 60 seconds. The sample is 8k and the total 32s for the seeed Twig-Sound Recorder, divided into 4 sections, each section can be controlled separately.Besides, this Sound Recorder is also Grove compatible interface and can be controlled manually or Arduino/Seeedduino.
- Grove compatible interface;
- Non-volatile flash memory technology, no battery backup required;
- User-friendly, easy-to-use operation;
- Low power consumption, operating current:25 mA, standby current: 1uA
- Sample rate and duration changeable by replacing a single resistor.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.