Grove – Solid State Relay is a non-contact electronic switch module that has relay features. Based on S208T02, it has a maximum output of 250VAC/4A, with a switching speed less than 10ms. This module is equipped with acrylic base and a 3D-printed protection insulation shield, for user’s safety. The featured LED indicates that the relay is on. It can be widely used in various areas such as computer peripheral interfaces, temperature/speed light adjustment, servo control, petrochemical, medical instrumentations, financial devices, coal, meters, traffic signals, etc.
- Compatible with both 3.3V and 5V control level
- Low switching latency（≤10ms）
- LED on-state indicator
- Featured radiator provide better stability
- Acrylic base and insulation paper increase safety performance
- Grove compatible
- Operations that require low-latency switching, e.g. stage light control
- Devices that require high stability, e.g. medical devices, traffic signals
- Situations that require explosion-proof, anticorrosion, moisture-proof, e.g. coal, chemical industries.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.