Grove - Infrared Temperature Sensor
This Grove-Infrared temperature sensor is a non-contact temperature measure model.The sensor is composed of 116 elements of thermocouple in series on a floating micro-membrane having an active diameter of 545μm and with blacken surface to absorb the incident thermal infrared radiation, which induces a voltage response at output terminals.
- Grove compatible interface
- Wide supply voltage range: 3V~5V
- Zero drift amplify current
- Power consumption: less than 0.6mW
- Temperature measure range: -10~100°C
- Measure accuracy: ±2°C
- Nominal measure distance:9CM
- 2.0cm x 4.0cm Grove module
- Motion sensor
- Thief-guarding System
- Industrial automation
- Body distance check
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.