Thermocouples are very sensitive, requiring a good amplifier with a cold - compensation reference. The Grove - Temperature Sensor USES a K type thermocouple Temperature detection, with a Thermistor to detect The ambient Temperature as Temperature compensation. The detectable range of this Sensor is -50-600℃ , and The accuracy is ±(2.0% + 2℃)
- Voltage：3.3 ~ 5V
- Max power rating at 25℃ ：300mW
- Operating temperature range：-40 ~ +125 ℃
- The temperature measurement range is (-50 ~ +600℃)
- Amplifier output voltage range (0 ~ 3.3 V) mv
- Cold junction compensation (environment temperature measurement)
- Thermocouple temperature measurement accuracy of + / - 2.0% (+ 2 ℃)
- Grove - High Temperature Sensor x1
- Thermocouple Temperature Sensor x1
- 24AWG Grove Cable - 4P-4P-2.0-200mm x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.