This Grove - Barometer (High-Accuracy) Sensor features a HP206C high-accuracy chip to detect barometric pressure ,Altimeter and temperature. It can widely measure pressure ranging from 300mbar~1200mbar, with a super high accuracy of 0.01mbar(0.1m) in ultra-high resolution mode.The chip only accepts 1.8V to 3.6V input voltage. However, with outer circuit added, this module becomes compatible with 3.3V and 5V. Therefore, it can be used on Arduino/Seeeduino or Seeeduino Stalker without modification.It is designed to be connected directly to a micro-controller via the I2C bus.
- Digital two wire (I2C) interface
- Command-based Reading, Compensated (Optional)
- Programmable Events and Interrupt Controls
- Full Data Compensation
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Flexible supply voltage range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Altitude Resolution down to 0.01 meter
- Temperature measurement included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.