Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g)
This 3-axis Accelerometer module is based on MMA7660FC with Digital Output I2C. This Module can be used for sensing data changes, product orientation, and gesture detection through an interrupt pin (INT).It is a very low power, low profile capacitive MEMS sensor.
- Grove compatible interface
- 3 axis motion/orientation sensing
- Digital Output (I2C)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
- 5VDC input
- Motion Detection of Robot
- Mobile Phone/ PMP/PDA: Orientation Detection (Portrait/Landscape),Image Stability, Text Scroll, Motion Dialing, Tap to Mute
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.