Gravity:Digital Magnetic Sensor
what's the best way to detect the magnet? Use anther magnet. But it's not sensitive enough. You have to feel it by youself.Right.This magnetic sensor knows whether there is a magnetic object nearby or not. And it correctly tells you through ditigal output.See below picture for a quick demo!
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Indicator LED on board
- Interface: Digital
- Size:22x30mm (0.9x1.2in)
- Digital magnetic sensor x1
- Digital cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.