Gravity: Arduino LPG Gas Sensor (MQ5)
This is an Arduino LPG gas sensor. It has MQ5 probe which is very sensitive with LPG, natural gas , town gas. It is less sensitive with alcohol, cooking fumes and cigarette smoke.
The sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer. The output is proportional to the density of gas. You can use analog reading to read the data from this sensor.
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Pin Definition: 1-Output 2-GND 3-VCC
- High sensitivity to LPG, natural gas, town gas
- Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke
- Fast response
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Size: 40x20mm(1.57"x0.79")
- Arduino LPG Gas sensor (MQ5) x1
- Gravity Analog Cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.