Gravity: Arduino LM35 Temperature Sensor
This is an Arduino Temperature Sensor based on LM35 temperature chip. A Temperature Sensor can be used to detect ambient air temperature.
The LM35 chip is produced by National Semiconductor Corporation and offers a functional range between 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius with a sensitivity of 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
- Can be used to detect ambient air temperature
- Type: Analog
- Working Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Sensitivity: 10mV per degree Celcius
- Functional range: 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius
- Arduino LM35 Temperature Sensor x1
- Analog Sensor Cable (SKU:FIT0031) x1
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.