Gravity: Arduino Hydrogen Gas Sensor (MQ8)
To ease the difficulty of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this senor connecting to your Arduino microcontroller.
What is Hydrogen? Hydrogen is a chemical element with chemical symbol H and atomic number 1.
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Pin Definition: 1-Output 2-GND 3-VCC
- High sensitivity to Hydrogen (H2)
- Small sensitivity to alcohol, LPG,cooking fumes
- Stable and long life
- Size: 40x20mm(1.57"x0.79")
- Arduino Hydrogen Gas Sensor (MQ8) x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.