(LAST UNIT - this comes with the Hydra Basic Kit)
See here for details https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/332
FEZ Hydra is a 100% open-source (hardware and software) .NET Gadgeteer compatible mainboard running .NET Micro Framework. It incorporates a 240Mhz AT91SAMRL ARM9 processor. With 16MB of SDRAM an 4MB of FLASH, FEZ Hydra is capable or running the most complex applications.
- 14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: X, Y, A, D, F, I, K, P, S, T, U, R, G, B and Z.
- 240Mhz ARM9 Processor (currently running at 200Mhz)
- 16MB SDRAM
- 4MB FLASH
- Rich .NETMF open-source Software & Hardware
- Complete Graphics support
- TFT display interface (R/G/B sockets) with Touch screen
- Full TCP/IP stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- USB Device
- 4-bit SD card with no limit on SD card size
- Dimensions: 3.42" x 2.44"
- Requires .NET Gadgeteer standard red power modules.
- Active power consumption 130 mA
- Idle power consumption TBD
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
For more information about .NET Gadgeteer visit:
you need to download the following software to start your Gadgeteer:
- Development tool : Microsoft Visual C# Express 2010
- Micro framework: Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1 SDK
- The Gadgeteer core, mainboard SDk and module driver(GHI)
You can download these tools at : http://tinyclr.com/support
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.