expEYES is a hardware/software framework for developing science & electronics experiments, with reasonable accuracy. It can be connected to the USB port of any computer. It provides several Analog Input/Outputs with 12 bit resolution, in addition to a host of other features like wave generation, capacitance measurement, time interval measurement etc. The interface is accessed from Python, using simple commands. Graphical User Interface is already available for a large number of experiments. The software is distributed under GNU General Public License. The latest version including a set of accessories and user manual.
- A tool for learning science by exploring and experimenting
- 50 documented experiments and easy to add more
- Wide range, High school and above
- Built-in Signal Generator and CRO
- USB Powered
- 12bit analog resolution
- Microsecond timing resolution
- Open Hardware & Free Software
- Software in Python language
- Compact, 8.6x5.8x1.6 cm, 60 gm
Please visit here for more information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.