EMW3165 is a low-power embedded Wi-Fi module integrates a wireless LAN MAC/baseband /radio, and a Cortex-M4 microcontroller STM32F411CE that runs a unique "self-hosted" Wi-Fi networking library and software application stack.
EMW3165 is also a MiCOTM platform, users can build their own embedded Wi-Fi applications based on MiCOTM library which manage all of the Wi-Fi MAC and TCP/IP stack processing.
Consists of a Cortex-M4 microcontroller and an IEEE 802.11™ b/g/n chip
- Cortex-M4 core at 100MHz
- 2M bytes on-board SPI flash and 512K bytes on-chip flash
- 128K bytes RAM
- Operation voltage:3.0V~3.6V
- 22 GPIOs
- JTAG/SWD debug interface
- 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (single stream)
- WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- 16.5dBm@11b，14.5dBm@11g 13.5dBm@11n
- Receiver Sensitivity: -87 dBm
- Station, Soft AP and Wi-Fi direct
- Support EasyLink
- On-board PCB antenna，IPEX connector for external antenna
- CE，FCC compliant
- Building Automation / Access Control
- Smart home appliances
- Medical/Health Care
- Industrial Automation Systems
- Point Of Sale system (POS)
- Auto electronics
We also have the built-in aerial module: EMW3165 - Cortex-M4 based WiFi SoC Module and the evaluation board: EMWE - 3165 - A Development Board on sale.
1 x EMW3165
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
If you have any technical problem, please contact sales(at)mxchip.com.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.