EL Wire - orange
SAVE $0.56 (5%)
We have 1 in local stock (which can today) and a further 0 available at DFRobot Australia (which can be dispatched in 2 to 5 days).
Electroluminecent wire, otherwise known as EL Wire, is a thin phosphor coated wire in a tube that lights up when you apply a high AC voltage to it. EL Wire typically needs anywhere between 20Vac to 220Vac, at a very low current. We have 10 different colors of EL Wire to choose from.
- Indoor and outdoor advertisement, picture and logo, shop window, door, furniture, wall, roof, etc.
- Car, boat and other vehicles decoration: inside and outside decoration, number display.
- Safety sign and guidance: stair, passage, doorplate, temporary marks.
- Toy, art and handcraft, sport article, garment, electrical appliance
- Operating Voltage Range: 20~220V
- Optimum operating voltage: 120V
- Frequency range: 50-5000Hz
- Optimum working frequency :1500-2000Hz
- Direct capacitance: 6nf/m (20°C, RH< 80%)
- Glow Brightness: Voltage: 120V, Frequency: 200Hz~2000Hz: 30cd/m2~126 cd/m2
- Consumed Power: Voltage: 120V, Frequency: 200Hz~2000Hz: 108mw/m~1032mw/m
- Working Life: Voltage: 100V, Frequency: 400Hz, Normal Temperature and Humidity, Around 5000Hrs
- Continous Working Temperature/Relative Humidity: -10°C~+60°C ; RH< 90%
- Storage Temperature/ Relative Humidity: -10°C~+60°C; RH< 65%
- Diameter: 3mm(0.12")
- Length: 1 meters(39.4")
- 1 meters(39.4") EL Wire x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.