Dual Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver Shield
Our Dual Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver Shield is perfect for driving either a pair of DC motors or a 4-wire bipolar stepper motor.
- Allegro A4954 Dual Channel H-Bridge driver IC
- Min 8V Max 40V 2A peak rating
- PWM control of both H-Bridges
- Can be used as 2 independent H-Bridges, or combined to drive a 4-wire stepper
- Selection jumpers for pin assignments
- Selectable current limit per channel: 0.6A, 1.2A, 2A
- Prototyping area to add your own parts
- Jumper to power Arduino from motor power source or vice versa
- Large screw terminals for motor power in and motor output channels
- Stackable Arduino headers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.