Dual Bipolar Stepper Motor Shield for Arduino (DRV8825)
Do you want to do some projects with stepper motors such as a drafting instrument, a 3D printer, an auto curtain......? As we all know, regular stepper motors are hard to drive, but with this stepper motor shield, you can easily drive 2 stepper motors via just 6 digital I/O pins. This board is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3. This shield directly supports Xbee and Xbee form factor Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and RF modules and is easy to connect cables via screwless PC terminals. Each stepper motor has a code switch for adjusting driving modes to obtain different rotational speeds. Interfaces of the board include extension 6 channel Analog I/O, 8 channel Digital I/O & I2C. Version Upgrade: 1.V2 replaces DRV8825 as stepper motor driver, higher micro stepping (1/32) 2.Increase 3.3/5V input signal switch, compatible with 3.3V microcontroller 3.Expand the driver Enable pins, support sleep mode
- Input Voltage: 8.2-45 VDC
- Output current: 1.6 A (Limited)
- Working voltage: 3.3/5 V
- Driving pin: D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D12
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1, 8, 1/16, 1/32
- Support Dual Bipolar Stepper Motor
- Support XBee interface
- Compatible with the Arduino UNO R3, Leonardo, Mega microcontroller
- Dimension: 83 * 55 * 25 mm/3.26 * 2.16 * 0.98 inches
- Weight: 48 g
- SDual Bipolar Stepper Motor Shield for Arduino (DRV8825) x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.