DSCope is an open source USB-based oscilloscope. It's specially designed for makers with professional specifications and an affordable price. DSCope can be used in academic, experiment, electronics maintenance, engineering task etc.
DSCope has a pocket size (101mm*74mm*16mm), which make it to be an ideal replacement to clunky traditional oscilloscope, and help you to save a big area for your working desktop.
DSCope works with your PC, MAC or even windows tablet through USB interface, which bring a big screen oscilloscope to you without any extra cost.
- Open source
- Unibody aluminum shielded case
- Auto zero skew adjustment
- upgradable Hardware
- Advanced digital trigger
- Deep sample depth
- USB interface, USB powered
- Two channels
- Signal Generator
- Analog Bandwidth: 50MHz
- Max Sample rate: 200MHz @ 1 Channel / 100MHz @ 2 Channels
- Max Sample Depth: 1M(real-time mode) / 16M(single mode)
- Coupling: AC / DC / Ground
- Input Characteristics: 1MΩ // ~15 pF
- Protected Voltage: ±100 V (DC+AC peak)
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV/div ~ 2V/div (x1) / 100mV/div ~ 20V/div (x10)
- Horizontal Sensitivity: 10nS/div ~ 10S/div
- Triggering Mode: Auto, Single, And, Or
- Rising/Falling Edge trigger
- Vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement
- Waveform functions auto measurement: max, min, frequency, period
- Support OS: windows, Linux, OS X
- Dimension: 101 x 74 x 16 mm
- DSCope: x 1
- USB cable: x 1
- P6100 probes: x 2
- Adjustment tool: x 1
For technical support and suggestions, please visit our forum.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.