DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current (Header Pins Soldered)
This version of our DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier ships with 0.1″-pitch male header pins installed as shown in the main product picture, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard. Please see the DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier product page for more information about the driver.
|Size:||0.6″ × 0.8″|
|Minimum operating voltage:||8.2 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||45 V|
|Continuous current per phase:||1.5 A1|
|Maximum current per phase:||2.2 A2|
|Minimum logic voltage:||2.5 V3|
|Maximum logic voltage:||5.25 V3|
|Microstep resolutions:||full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||N|
|Header pins soldered:||Y|
- Texas Instruments DRV8825 stepper motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- DRV8824/DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier schematic diagram (196k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the DRV8824/DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier.
- Dimension diagram of the DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current (500k pdf)
- 3D model of the DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current (4MB step)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.