The 3.3V DFduino Pro Mini 8Mhz(Arduino Pro Mini Compatible) is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.It is a 3.3V DFduino running the 8MHz bootloader (select 'Arduino Duemilanove w/ 328' within the Arduino software).
It is an advance version of offical Arduino Pro Mini. The DFRduino Pro mini has 8 analog inputs compared with offical 6. The rest bits are exactly the same.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable or DFRobot breakout board to provide USB power and communication to the board.
The DFRduino Pro Mini is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes without pre-mounted headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
We recommand that you choose one of following items to program and supply power for your Mini pro board.
1. FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3/5V (Arduino Compatible)
2. USB Serial Light Adapter (Arduino Compatible)
Note: Compared with DFduino Pro Mini 8Mhz(Arduino Pro Mini Compatible), this V1.3 one reverses pins of the programming interface.
- DC input 3.3V up to 8V(power supply from RAW pin)
- DC input 3.3v(from VCC pin)
- Bootloader: Arduino Pro/Pro Mini (3.3V, 8Mhz) w/ Atmega328
- 3.3V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- ATmega328 running at 8MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- Low-voltage board needs no interfacing circuitry to popular 3.3V devices and modules (GPS, accelerometers, sensors, etc)
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- Over current protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- Size:0.7x1.3" (18x33mm)
- Envionment Friendly: Rohs Compliance
- DFRduino Pro Mini V1.3(8M3.3V328) x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.