devDuino Sensor Node V3 is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceiver nRF24L01+. You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture
- Clock frequency - 8MHz (may be reduced in order to reduce energy consumption by up to 1MHz)
- Built-in temperature sensor MCP9700 (-40 ° C +125 ° C, accuracy of ± 2 ° C)
- ISP programming interface (recommended)
- Serial programming interface
- Built-in button
- Built-in LED red (showing charge supercapacitors)
- Built-in LED green (user configurable)
- 3 GROVE-compatible connector: I2C, Analog, Digital
- Powered by 0.5W Solar Panel with connector JST 2.0 mm and Super capacitor (from 5 to 12 V)
- Approximate life of 10 years (with the correct code optimization)
- Possible to reduce the size of the board (31.4 x 57.3 mm)
- Dimensions 55 х 70 mm
- DevDuino Sensor Node V3 – 1 pcs.
- 0.5W Solar Panel – 1 pcs.
- nRF24L01+ Module – 1 pcs.
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product. We will be very grateful to you for helping us improve our documentation. Add more description or demo code. For technical support, please publish your question on our blog.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.