Colorduino is an RGB LED dot-matrix driver compatible with Arduino . Colorduino pairs the M54564 with a single DM163 constant current driver. By using the DM163, Colorduino gains three 8+6-bit channels of hardware PWM control of the LED's freeing up the MCU from having to implement it in software. This gives the ATmega328 more CPU bandwidth for performing other tasks. Colorduino is easy to cascade by IIC and Power interface.
Note: 1.4 version has removed the switch compared to 1.3 version.
- 8bits colors support with 6bits correction for each color in every dots
- Hardware 16MHz PWM support
- Without any external circuits, play and shine
- Dedicated GPIO and ADC interface
- Hardware UART and IIC communication with easy cascading
- 24 constant current channels of 100mA each
- 8 super source driver channels of 500mA each
|PCB size||60mm X 60mm X 1.6mm|
|Power supply||5V~7.5V DC(7.5V Max)|
|Cascade power connector||Terminal Blocks|
|Expansion socket||100mil bended pin header pair|
|Input Voltage VH:||4.5||5||5.5|
|Input Voltage VL:||-0.3||0||0.5||V|
|Current Consumption(Except LED matrix)||-||20||40||mA|
|Drive current(Every channel)||500||mA|
|Drive current(Every dot)||58||mA|
|Circuit response time||10||ns|
|RGB LED-Matrix color resolution per dot||16M|
|Uart Baud rate||9600||115200||bps|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.