Codebug Programmable Wearable Board
CodeBug™ is a fun, engaging, entry level introduction to simple programming and electronic concepts to anyone, at any age. It is easy to program using the online interface, which features colourful drag and drop blocks, an in-browser emulator and engaging community features. It enables you to create your own games, clothes, robots or whatever other inventions you have in mind.
- Plugs onto Raspberry Pi GPIO as an add-on
- Starting point for Internet of Things devices
- Versatile I/O interface to connect lights, switches, sensors, motors and more
- 5x5 Red LED grid with 2 user buttons
- 6 Touch sensitive I/O pads (4 I/O, power and ground)
- Drag and drop programming from web browser
- Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
- Micro USB connector for programming and power
- Expansion port for I2C, SPI and UART
- Online project storage and sharing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.