Control HD44780 LCDs from the Bus Pirate with this breakout board. The Bus Pirate LCD mode uses an adapter because there aren't enough pins to control a character display. You can build it with a few chips on a bread board, or you can buy this one ready-made. Includes a short connector cable. Every sale directly supports open source development of the Bus Pirate.
- Supports the most common HD44780 1x16 connector
- Contrast adjustment
- Connection indicator LED
- Backlight connections adjustable
- Many backlights can be dimmed
- Compatible with Bus Pirate v3.x and v2go (all production versions)
- Includes connector cable (Bus Pirate and LCD NOT included)
- Uses DP6037 standard PCB footprint
- Open source (CC-0/Public Domain)
Each unit is tested before it leaves Seeed Studio
If you are looking for a compatible LCD, one is available here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.