Bluetooth module use CSR BlueCore4 External chipsets. It embeds 8Mbit flash for software storage, and supports 3.3 power supply. HC05 is a muti-function module. It can be used in different products according to the embedded firmware setting. It is especially targeted for data transfer.
The second generation Bluetooth UART module has two working mode: AT command mode, and automatic binding transparent data mode. In automatic binding data transparent mode, it can be configured to Master, Slave or Loopback three different modes, and it will connect to or be connected by other devices that support SPP protocol per configuration. In AT command mode, user can configure the module and send control commands. By controlling logical level of IO pin PIO11, user can swith the working modes between AT command mode and transparent data mode.
- Brand new and high quality
- Suitable for Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth phone use, master-slave can also be used in double
- Can be set for the module control parameters and control commands issued via AT commands
- Provide 7 input and output ports, scalable user IO resources
- Work status indicators; connection with the non-connection state signal output, easy to track the status of module MCU
- Great for embedded wireless serial transmission alternatives
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit power: not more than 4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity: not more than -84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps
- Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Security features: Authentication and encryption
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port (master & slave)
- Power Supply: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Working temperature: -5°C to 45°C
- Max. serial baud rate: 1382400bps, support for hardware flow control transfer
- Size:2.7cm x 1.3cm - 1.06inch x 0.51inch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.