Want to communicate with your Arduino wirelessly? Don't want the complication of WiFi? Our Bluetooth Shield plugs right in and lets you send and receive data and commands from your sketches. You don't even need to do anything fancy in your sketches, because the Bluetooth link acts as a serial port: you just pair it with your computer, then you can simply use "Serial.read()" and "Serial.write()" as normal!
Please note that this shield is not compatible with iOS devices as they don't support the SPP (Serial protocol over Bluetooth).
- Can operate as Bluetooth master or slave
- Appears as a serial port on your Mac, Windows, or Linux computer
- Selectable pin assignment: use with either hardware serial or software serial
- Supported baud rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800
- Default baud rate: 9600bps
- Default password: 1234
- Can be reconfigured using AT commands
- Compatible with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards (level shifters included)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Power supply: 3.3Vdc 50mA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.