Bluetooth Frame is an easy to use Bluetooth Serial Port Profile(SPP) module designed as an attachment for Seeeduino Film. It provides transparent wireless serial connection. Bluetooth module is a fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). It has the smallest footprint of 12.7mm x 27mm. Hope it will simplify your overall design/development cycle of Seeeduino Film.
- 20pin FPC connector for interfacing to Seeeduino Film
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- Integrated PCB antenna.
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Use CTS and RTS to control the data stream.
- When a rising pulse is detected in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 is connected to red led, PIO11 is connected to blue led. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time / 2s in interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2 times/ s.
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default.
- Default PINCODE:”0000”.
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
- As a Wireless Serial Port for Seeeduino Film.
- Bluetooth Frame communicates with hardware UART of Atmega168. This UART is also used for uploading the sketch to Seeeduino Film. As ATMega168 Uart to Bluetooth Uart has 2 4.7k ohm resistors in series.You can upload sketch with Bluetooth connected, but please plug off the Uart Programmer for Bluetooth work property.
- Command to change baud rate is persistent even after reset. Hence remember the baud rate for next use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.