Beetle - The smallest Arduino Micrcontroller
Beetle is a extremely the smallest Arduino leonardo board. It derives its core notion from minimalism without compromising functionality.
It comes with Atmel AtMega32u4 (datasheet) @16MHz clock time and has expanded amounts of interfaces: 10 digital pins, 5 analog pins and 4 pwn pins. To further make it user-friendly, it is compatible with Micro USB so that direct programming and testing is no longer a headache. Select "Arduino Leonardo (tools >board > Arduino Leonardo in Arduino IDE), the ATmega32U4 comes preburned with a bootloader that allows you to upload any new code that is applicable to Arduino Leonardo.
As the smallest Arduino Leonardo, it enjoys similar powerful functionalities. Beetle aims to solve problems of low-cost controller, ease-of-using properly, and to provide a low cost solution for disposable projects, such as DIY projects, workshops, gift projects, E-Textiles and educational. For students and makers who can not afford too much on hardware purchasing, Beetle can be a great solution for them.
left to right: DFRduino Leonardo, Nano, Nova and Beetle
- 20mm X 22mm compact size
- Direct downloading and testing via Micro USB
- V-shaped large-size gold-plated IO ports make it convenient for the user to twist wires upon, and can also be directly sewn on clothes with conductive thread.
- Two honeycomb shape gold-plated power interface
- Magic light blue soft BLINK indicator
- Clock Speed:16 MHz
- Operating Voltage:5V DC
- Digital I/O Pins:10
- PWM Channels:4
- Analog Input Channels:5
- Micro USB:1
- Power Ports:2
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Wiki (Beetle - The Smallest Arduino)
- Review by One Mans Anthology
- Adafruit's Trinket vs DFRobot's Beetle - Review and Comparision (Video)
- Beetle: Minimize Your Arduino Projects (Instructables)
- Beetle x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.