The touch board is a tool to make your projects interactive, responsive, smart or just fun. Use the Touch Board to change the world around you by turning almost any material or surface into a sensor. Paint a lightswitch on you wall, make a paper piano or create something nobody’s thought of yet.
Connect anything conductive to one of its 12 electrodes and trigger a sound via its onboard MP3 player, play a MIDI note or do anything else that you might do with an Arduino or Arduino-compatible device.
The Touch Board uses Atmel’s ATMega32U4 Microprocessor to make the board easy to use, flexible and widely accessible. Built in USB hardware lets the Touch Board perform a variety of functions.
- Touch and Distance sensing
- No programming required
- Works great with Electric Paint
- MP3 Player / MIDI device
- Micro SD card socket
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack
- LiPo battery charger
- HID capable
- Atmel ATMega32U4 Microprocessor
- Freescale MPR121 dedicated touch interface
- VLSI VS 1053B audio processor
- Arduino compatible
- 5V operating voltage (automatic voltage selector for USB or battery operation)
- LiPo battery charging with boost circuit for 5V operation
- 16 MHz clock speed
- Can be powered and programmed over USB
- 20 digital I/O pins
- 7 PWM channels
- 12 analog input channels
- 12 Touch electrodes (8 can be configured as digital inputs or outputs with PW/M capability)
- 84mm x 62mm foot print with maximum height of 10mm
- On/Off switch when powered from battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.