This is not your grandfather’s pocket watch!
Antique sophistication is coupled with 21st century chic in this copper, vintage inspired creation by the renowned Chinese developer and designer, Baisha. 178 SMD LEDs are controlled by a MSP430 microcontrollerwhich is powered by a CR2032 lithium ion “coin” battery. The built-in MMA7660 3-axis accelerometer acts as the user interface for setting the time and is absolutely unique.The time is set by tapping on the clock to switch between the hour, minutes, and seconds and by tilting the watch clockwise or counterclockwise to increase or decrease the time. The battery should last approximately 21 days assuming that you use the power-save mode. The watch even has a thermometer feature. This winning combination of the futuristic PCB and the retro-styled pocket watch will be the envy of all of your friends!
- Battery Life Span(LEDs on 10min/day): 21Days
- Current Consumption(when LEDs are On): 70mA
- Current Consumption(LEDs Off/power-save mode): 2uA
- Temperature Unit of Measurement: °C
- Temperature Range: 0°C -85°C
- Waterproof: No
- Weight: 53g
- Unique time-setting function via the accelerometer sensor
- LED dial clock
- Switchable power-save mode
- Thermometer function
- Powered by a CR2032 lithium ion “coin” battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.