Audio Analyzer Module
This Audio Analyzer module features the MSGEQ7 graphic equalizer display filter.It will give your arduino ears. Sound is broken down into seven frequency bands and the peak level for each band can be read. The seven frequencies measured are as follows: 63Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 2.5kHz, 6.25kHz and 16kHz.
This Audio Analyzer module can be used to create sound visualizers, detect patterns in music or add sound activation to your microcontroller.
- Detect patterns in music - make a robot dance!
- Process the values read, then display on LEDs as a soothing visualization which changes with the music.
- Pimp the interior lighting in your car so it pumps to the beat and twinkles to the high hats.
- Create / listen for fingerprints in certain sounds - voice analysis.
- Weight: 5 grams
- Audio Analyzer Wiki
- MSGEQ7 Data Sheet
- Wiring Diagram
- Arduino library (Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.0 or later version
- Audio Analyzer Module x1
- Analog Cable x2
- Digital Cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.