This is AT969A Lead-free Anti-static Soldering Station. A soldering station, invariably temperature-controlled, consists of an electrical power supply, control circuitry with provision for user adjustment of temperature and display, and a soldering iron or soldering head with a tip temperature sensor.The station will normally have a stand for the hot iron when not in use, and a wet sponge for cleaning. It is most commonly used for soldering electronic components.
- Input Voltage: 220V AC±10% 50Hz
- Output Voltage: 24V AC
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Temperature Range: 200~480℃
- Temperature Stability: ±5℃(Static)
- Display: Dial
- Way of Adjusting Temparature: Analog Calibration
- Temperature Lock Mode: Mechanical
- Tip Leakage Voltage: ＜0.5mV
- Leak Resistance of Tip: ＜2Ω
- Standard Tip: 900M
- Stainless heating core, long working life.
- The heating core and the tip are separate design.It is convenient to put.
- 24V low output voltage and the stable ground impedance can protect sensitive components and keep the workers safe.
- Easy handle design, suitable for long time use.
- Especially suitable for SMD components manual mount and repair,welding ofordinary straight plug components, and other welding work withdifferent technological requirements.
- 1*Soldering Iron(AT969)
- 1*Iron Holder (Including Cleaning Sponge)
- 1*Instruction Manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.