Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3
SAVE $5.28 (5%)
We have 17 available at Arduino Australia which can be dispatched in 2 to 5 days.
The Arduino Mega 2560 is an arduino microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet). It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove or Diecimila.
The arduino Mega 2560 is an update to the Arduino Mega, which it replaces.
Additional features coming with the R3 version are:
- ATmega16U2 instead 8U2 as USB-to-Serial converter
- 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins for TWI communication placed near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board and the second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes
- stronger RESET circuit
- Operating Voltage5V
- Input Voltage (recommended)7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits)6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins16
- DC Current per I/O Pin40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin50 mA
- Flash Memory256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM8 KB
- EEPROM4 KB
- Clock Speed16 MHz
- Arduino Mega2560 Rev3 x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.