Create your own toys, remote controllers, alarms, detectors, robots, and many other projects with the Arduino development board. This simple microcontroller lets artists and designers build a variety of amazing objects and prototypes that interact with the physical world. With this cookbook you can dive right in and experiment with more than a hundred tips and techniques, no matter what your skill level is.
The recipes in this book provide solutions for most common problems and questions Arduino users have, including everything from programming fundamentals to working with sensors, motors, lights, and sound, or communicating over wired and wireless networks. You’ll find the examples and advice you need to begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away.
The Second Edition of the Arduino Cookbook fixes any example code that may have been ‘broken’ by the release of Arduino 1.0. Also, recipes that use devices that are no longer widely available have been updated to use newer sensors and actuators!
- Get to know the Arduino development environment
- Understand the core elements of the Arduino programming language
- Use common output devices for light, motion, and sound
- Interact with almost any device that has a remote control
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Use simple ways to transfer digital information from sensors to the Arduino device
- Create complex projects that incorporate shields and external modules
- Use and modify existing Arduino libraries, and learn how to create your own
- Author: Michael Margolis
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media
- Paperback: 724 pages
- 2nd Edition
- ISBN 10: 1-4493-1387-6
- ISBN 13: 978-1-4493-1387-6
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.