Arch is an mbed enabled development board which combines the advantages of mbed and Arduino. With Arch, you can use mbed C/C++ SDK, libraries and online development tools to rapidly build a prototype. Arch has standard Arduino appearance and Grove connectors. It’s convenient to extend Shield and Grove products to Arch.
- lots of published libraries, projects
- easy to use C/C++ SDK
- online development tools
Stardard Arduino Appearance, two Grove connectors
- available with 3.3V compatible shields
- a large number of grove modules
- Drag-n-drop programming
NXP LPC11U24 MCU
- Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
- 48MHz, 32KB Flash, 8KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
- USB Device, 2xSPI, UART, I2C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.