Adjustable DC/DC Power Converter with LED segment display(4.5V - 28V/1.5A)
- Operating mode description
- With key off function, and reduce power consumption.
- Power state can be freely defined
- Input and output voltages can be displayed alternately
- On/0ff output status, high level means output off, low level means output on. (note: high level (3.3v), the maximum output current 5mA)
- Output voltage mode:Boot default display it, LED indicator off
- Input voltage mode:Press button switch to it , LED indicator on
- Alternating mode:Press button again input/output voltage alternately display (3s). Press button again, switch to output voltage display
- In+: Input positive
- In-: Input negative
- Out+: Output positive
- Out-: Output negative
- weight: 20g
- Dimensions: 62 *26 *14mm(length*width*height)
- Ripple peak: About 100mV
- Display color: Red/Green/Blue
- Input voltage: 4.5-28V
- Output power: 15W maximum
- Output voltage: 1.3v-25v (step-down mode, the input voltage must be 2v higher than the output voltage)
- Output current: 1.5A
- Ripple frequency: About 150KHZ
- Voltage meter accuracy: ±(5 ‰ +1 digit)
- Static power consumption: Typical about 20mA
Stop working mode
Keep pressing the button until the monitor does not display numbers ( long press more than 4s) and release the button. LED lights and module shuts down. The output voltage is zero. At this time, it does not perform memory function. ON / OFF output high level (3.3V), then the static power consumption is about 2mA. Click the button, the module starts working again.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.