9-DOF IMU: Accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer
Combining an accelerometer, a magnetometer, and a gyroscope all in one tiny package with an Arduino-friendly I2C interface.
Perfect for building an autopilot for a quadcopter, or tracking the position of a robot, or logging data in a rocket. Combine three axis data from each of the sensors for a total of 9 degrees-of-freedom (DOF) of tracking.
- Accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope combined into one module
- I2C interface with Arduino support
- Onboard voltage regulator: runs from 2.75V to 6V
- Level shifters: compatible with 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards
- Programmable "interrupt" output
- Dimensions: 20mm x 13mm x 5mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.