6 DOF Robotic Arm
Robotic arm has been covered a variety of fields, including manufacturing industry, medical treatment, security control and other application. It plays as an assistant, an operator or even a work partner, like "Jarvis"! DFLG6DOF is a bionic robotic arm, it consists of six servo motors, corresponding to the arm, elbow, wrist (2 degrees of freedom), five joints and one rotating base in all. Each joint can move in a certain range, and the base can be rotated about 180 degrees. With 24 channel veyron servo controller, all action can be controlled via PC software, supporting online debug and wireless control. In a word, this is a high cost performance, easy to use robot arm. It is real a good robot demonstration teaching platform and DIY robotic arm. The servo can be connected directly to the arduino IO expansion shield or the Romeo robot microcontroller, and arduino servo library makes it easier to use.
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 ~ 7.2V
- Maximum load: 500 g
- Operating Current: 3A @ 5V (max)
- Interface type: XH2.54-3P interface
- Length (Assembled): 280 mm
- Height (Assembled): 340 mm
- Weight: 1096 g
- LG-NS Robot Grippers x1
- Aluminum alloy long U-shaped bracket x3
- Multi-function servo bracket x4
- L sharped bracket x1
- Bushing bearing x3
- Hexa Base Rotate Kit (ROB0114) x1
- DS3115 metal servo (for PTZ) x1
- Hitec HS-311 servo (SER0001) x2
- DSS-M15 Metal Servo (SER0019) x2
- DSS-P05 high torque servo (SER0020) x1
- Servo mounting screw x16
- Self - tapping screw x16
- Bracket connection screw x16
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.