6 DOF IMU Shield For Arduino
SAVE $2.66 (5%)
We have 90 available at Arduino Australia which can be dispatched in 2 to 5 days.
This is a 6 Dof IMU shield for Arduino, using the ADXL345 accelerometer and the ITG-3200 gyro.This IMU Combo shield also embeded a xbee sockets. So it's suitable for the projects that need bluetooth, wifi or Zigbee wireless communication.And the shield extends a pair of the encoders, the motor driver interface and 4 analog input connectors.
It's aimed to run on the balancing robots or mobile platforms. The encoder and motor driver interfaces are the necessary parts of your robots. Plugin the rotation sensors to the analog connectors, then you get the most easy way to adjust the system parameters and debug the platform.
- Motion-enabled game controllers
- Personal navigation devices
- Balancing robots
- Industrial instrumentation
- Working voltage: 5v and 3.3v
- Interface: I2C(SCL,SDA)
- 2 way encoder connectors by using D2,D3,D8,D9
- 2 way motor driver connector by using D4,D5,D6,D7
- 4 way analog input connector (A0~A3)
- Embeded the ADXL345 accelerometer and the ITG-3200 gyro
- Directly support Xbee and XBee form factor wifi,bluetooth and RF modules
- Compatible with Arduino Uno DFRduino UNO
- A programming switch used to disable wireless communication when programming
- Size: 65x55x20mm (2.56x2.17x0.79")
- Compatibility issues for V1.2
- Not compatible with older than Arduino R3 (check wiki for compatibility fix)
- Compatible with Leonardo and latest Arduino boards
- Wiki (6 Dof Shield)
- ADXL345 Datasheet
- ITG3205 Datasheet
- Processing code
- Zip file with all of the above.
- 6 Dof shield v1.1 x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.