2x15A DC Motor Driver
This DC Motor Driver can be used in 4WD mobile robot platforms, combat robots, smart car competition, drive pumps, electric fans, conveyors, etc... This module uses 4 high-performance & high-current driver chips (BTS7960) with the following protective functions: Current short, over temperature and over voltage . You can control 2 motors with only 4 digital IO at the same time. Dual 15A@13.8V max output current, good responsiveness & braking performance. Four indicator leds are provided for easy and convenient debugging without motors. There are two AL Heat Sinks in the back of the module, to provide cooling for prolonged high-power working state. This DC Motor Driver module is directly compatible with Arduino.
- DC motor driver
- 4WD high-power mobile robot platform
- Combat robots
- Electric fans
- Input Voltage: 4.8 ~ 35V
- Maximum output current: 15A @ 13.8V per channel
- Peak output current: 20A @ 13.8V per channel
- PWM capability: up to 25 kHz
- Interfaces: 4 digital IO (2 PWM output include)
- Driving mode: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Other specifications
- Galvanic isolation to protect the microcontroller
- Dual current detection diagnostic functions
- Short circuit, overheating, over-voltage protection
- Size: 73 x 68 x 14mm (2.87x2.68x0.55")
- DC Motor Driver 2x15A x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.