10 DOF Mems IMU Sensor (Arduino Compatible)
SAVE $7.78 (13%)Sold Out
At the beginning, the inertial measurement unit is an electronic device that measures and reports on a craft's velocity, orientation, and gravitational forces, using a combination of accelerometers,gyroscopes, and magnetometers. Now IMU sensor are commonly used in the Human-computer interaction(HCI), navigational purposes and balancing technology used in the Segway Personal Transporter as we all known.
The 10 DOF (degrees of the freedom) Mems IMU sensor is a compact and low cost IMU from DFRobot. It integrates the ADXL345 accelerometer, the HMC5883L magnetometer,the ITG-3205 gyro and the BMP085 barometric pressure sensor. It's suitable for most of the controlling system because of the small dimension. The mounting holes make it possible to provide the highly accurate and stable sensor data.It embeds a low noise LDO regulator for supplying a wide range power input. Works with 3~8 volts power input. Certainly, the 10 DOF sensor is directly compatible with your Arduino boards.
- Balancing robots
- Indoor inertial navigation
- Human-computer Interaction (HCI)
- Wide power input range from 3 to 8 volts
- Low noise LDO regulator
- Low cost IMU
- Interface: I2C
- M3x2 holes for easily mounted on your mobile platforms,robots,HCI or UAVs
- LED power indication
- Integrate 10 dof sensors
- Adxl345 accelerometer
- ITG3200 gyro
- HMC5883L Compass
- BMP085 pressure sensor
- Compact size design and easy-to-use
- Compatible with Arduino controllers
- Electricity gold PCB
- Size: 26x18mm (1.02x0.71")
- 10 DOF Sensor (SKU:SEN0140) Wiki
- Arduino libraries and Sample codes
- Sensor datasheet package
- Sensor Layout
- Zip file with all of the above.
- 10 DOF IMU Sensor x1
- 4P Pin Headers x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.